- Sign up or Log in
USD - $
La Vista One is located at the intersection of the Mekong River and the Tonle Sap River, the central area of the Chroy Changvar District in Phnom Penh, a neighborhood of the wealthy, the political, and heads of glory. Sharing the benefits from one of the prime locations along the axis of Mekong River and billions investment on high-end facilities, residents will be lucky to own the treasure that this twin-tower dwelling could provide. It is planned to be a 41-storey complex and 140-meter in height, to become a new landmark of the city, and to offer the first experience of honorable lifestyle on the river bank.
La Vista One is located 1800 from Vannine Mart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Vista One, the 3 closest being:
- Micro Mart is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kiwi Mart St. Preah Sisowath Quay (Riverside) is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kiwi Mart RiverSide is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Vista One is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mekong View restaurant 17 floor is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ta Seth Restaurant 1 is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Veata SkyLounge & Restaurant is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Sunrise Japan Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Vista One are:
- MONY ACADEMY is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Emmanuel Heritage Academy is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Phnom Penh is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phnom Penh International Airport is located 13.5 km from La Vista One and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.