- Sign up or Log in
USD - $
The “Royal” offers a variety of housing options starting from commercial shophouses to smaller link house to high end villas. With a 1 hectare club house and garden, the residence would experience a perfect relaxing oasis after a tiring day in the community. Orkide Villa - The Royal is exclusively developed keeping in mind the business community, conveniences, relaxation, which forges a sophisticated lifestyle for our residence.
Orkide Villa The Royal is conveniently located just 730 m from My Mom, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Orkide Villa The Royal, the 3 closest being:
- Smile is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Hello is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Sina Mart is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Orkide Villa The Royal is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Royal Restaurant No. 1 is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- a small chef Real family is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pho Cali 2004 is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Junkang clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 100 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Orkide Villa The Royal are:
- Global Art Okide Villa 2004 is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- CIA FIRST International School is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 23Tola Driving School (A4 Branch) is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Phnom Penh International Airport is located 5.0 km from Orkide Villa The Royal and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.